Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Rhinestone Nailart

I know I cant say that but I have too, Isnt this perfect? Daaamn, *pats my own back* my hands look so model-ish. Well, well, I do have to acknowledge the amazing products that enabled me to do it.

1.BOW POLISH: Yes, It was one of my first times trying bow, and this by far is my favourite Bow Polish (because of the color changing look it gives, my index finger shows that effect properly and for those of you who dont know, people call this effect as "chameleon") Plus the flakies too have some reputation to keep, to add fervor to the looks!

The small metal balls decorations you see are my go to goodies! I can sway them a bit and obtain the perfect look for my nails! This design holds more value because of the straight line I made using them, as that gives them a longer look
and the extreme fingers just couldnt be plain. complimented them too with some glam.


The magical waters you see in there filled in blue are nothing but glitter! round small glitter, I got from Born Pretty Store! Don't they add an unparalleled depth to the nailart?

No comments: