Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Houndstooth Nailart

Hey guys! Welcome to the Revamped version of ILMP!
Lots of stuff cooking up :)
I wanted my first nailart to come up here be my fav! (just kidding I find it neater than others) The base color is a lovely shade from Dance Legend, the formula is super smooth the pic shows 2 coats of the polish, the brush has a great application as it covers my nail length and the cuticle curve properly, which is important while choosing your favourite brand.

The gorgeous stamping you see here is credited to two of the best brands I know, for stamping
1. El-corazon: Black Stamping polish to be acknowledged for the great great neatness of the design by not only picking up, but also printing upon the nail.

2. Moyra: The stamping plate belongs to Moyra (FABRICS COLLECTION) It has a wide variety of designs on a single palette and by far my favourite brand for stamping. The reason I prefer it over other brands is that because I have a fairly long nail length, it covers it with ease, and decently, whereas with my length Born Pretty Plates donot serve the purpose.

No comments: