Tuesday, May 10, 2016

Jeweled Nails Nailart

Bling Bling! All girls love the prismatic attraction of jewellery, so I thought of bringing it to nails! I had received a lot of stuff from Born Pretty Store, as much as they look a work of art, demanding perfection and intricacy, that much I advocate Its a child's play or a beginner's nailart

HERE'S WHY: 

All you got to do is apply a base color, I chose this from the Kaleidoscope collection of El-corazon. The key here is to let it dry completely, and to stick up the jewels, use a fast drying top coat, the reason for that is that it tends to have a thinner formula and quick dryness prevents sloppiness or wrinkles in the nailart.

So stick the jewel in the order you like, I played with the blues that I have! There can be so so many more combinations.

When all is done, seal with a final layer of top coat for the ultimate look. It is important to know when to stop in such nailarts, my extreme nails are blank had I decorated them too, the show stopper nails would kind of be diluted which was against my intention making it simple easy and yet a SHOW STOPPER.

No comments: